Saturday, December 12, 2009

Primolute 8 Week Pregnant Facing Miscarriage Alert?

8 Week Pregnant facing miscarriage alert? - primolute

Now I have 8 weeks of pregnancy. Browning had stains on my first $ 5 to 7 weeks and the doctor gave me two "PRIMOLUT" shots at the end of 6 weeks and after 7 weeks. Now I have no bleeding. I'm cold and slight fever, the temperature is very close to normal (98 to 99 F).
Yesterday when I went to meet you Dr. said that baby's growth is halted. Early in 7 weeks, the doctor was in a position, the beating heart (but not heard), but did not even see now. I have my baby. This is my first pregnancy and I am 31 years old.
Doctor says, since the pocket and has grown up would be painful if it much more natural to get clean for drugs.
I'm afraid. Please can someone advise me? Has anyone the face of my unfortunate situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment