Friday, February 12, 2010

Genital Waxing Photos Female Genital Waxing: How To Prevent Irritation?

Female genital waxing: how to prevent irritation? - genital waxing photos

A request (and my preference, I admit), I wax my genitals girlfriend. We use a hard wax, applied in the direction of the hair, press firmly on the muslin, wax, and do not draw () significantly. We get very good results when success is measured by the percentage of the removed hair.

My question is how to cause severe irritation if waxing prevent near his lips. The skin is very red and slightly swollen. What technologies or products to reduce this irritation?

3 comments:

Angie said...

I use a moisturizer after you get wax in this area. It seems to work well for me. But keep in mind that wax more for less irritation over time.

Kellie said...

Ask him some Motrin at least an hour to do before. This will help with some pain that he has, and to reduce skin irritation, because it is an anti-inflammatory.

Claire B said...

Air conditioning use in the genital area after soaking in hot water after a waxing. Is it a gift then rinsed

Post a Comment