Friday, January 22, 2010

Avoiding Night Terrors Does Anyone Else Have Night Terrors?

Does anyone else have Night Terrors? - avoiding night terrors

I have since I was small, but I never forget that while, until he was 15, and I knew I had a problem with them. I have learned what triggered me to avoid, so these things, and I at least always my dog with me, or I was asleep.

I just wanted to see who else has these experiences, and what happens during it, what do you solve and how long have you had? :]

2 comments:

cherylst... said...

Yes, I too suffer from night terrors that something very, very bad for saying this so needed in the hospital for 6 months for my heel injurcy body as much as he really remain dependent on what are sometimes not necessary and could even lead to not only when I sleep, especially during the hot days would Attact panic, my suggestion to seek professional help is very effective for me, yes, I have receipts, but my symptoms do not occur very rarley is really nice.

dude said...

terrors of the night is actually a kind of sleep, during REM sleep occurs. This means that you do not remember night terrors. Mares night occur during REM sleep so that they remember what he didint a night of terror one night mare

I know it is pointless, but I did it today loll in psychology

Post a Comment