Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ladybug Baby Shower Cake Co-ed Baby Shower...What Do We Do?

Co-ed Baby Shower...What do we do? - ladybug baby shower cake

My manager is a baby, so we decided to all have a surprise baby shower started. It's just girls, but one of the guys had a problem with how men and girls are coming now.

Then I looked at various locations in order to plan the party, but all the information, which was the search is for girls only parties, Shindig or smaller. We have about 30 guests who will answer a "yes".

My question is: What do we do during the game? What kind of games we play (if any), what kind of music ... basically, what a good baby shower, do not leave the boys for five minutes?

And is our theme, ladybug. We have almost everything, except a stuffed animal. So if you have an idea to go for a shop I can buy a stuffed animal sissy, really appreciate it. I went to Target, Wal-Mart, BabiesRUs, toysrus, pet shops ... The Disney Store, I try tomorrow, but if you know anywhere else (not online), the & #039; help truly exceptional.

4 comments:

makingba... said...

It is an improbable that people meet each other, but it was a game played at my baby shower think that the kids could go ...

You get together a small group of girls and give everyone 6 liters of water. The young girl who finishes first wins a small prize. I do not know see why, but people, provocative and make recommendations to suck, while the game be good.

It's harder than you think Chug a bottle. One was the vacuum suction passes and the nipple came the bottle making it virtually impossible to win for them. It's fun to see 'em try to be the best way to escape from the bottle through the nipple.

For food, you save yourself a drink and make it a potluck. Who does not know to eat?

I do not know which city is in a zoo, but if your city has a souvenir shop with a ladybug May, a stuffed animal. I know in my town, the local zoo of stuffed animals in every conceivable way, and insects.

◄☻RN☻► said...

My friend, the boys and girls had .... regular snacks and children had hung around and talked, then opened gifts and girls began to prepare dinner all ... It was great, of course, boys of beer, which most girls do not drink anything other than beating, but we had a good time .....

Caroline S said...

Depending on what you are there to serve my baby shower, we had kids drinking beer from a bottle ... the first to finish was the winner.
LOL ... I come from Wisconsin.
One or two games for the children is very good. Probably not much still in the game.

james_we... said...

ummm ... unfortunately I could not help much ... but u can go to IKEA Ladybug congestion

Post a Comment