Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ssa Disability Can Anyone Answer My Question On SSA Disability For A 56 Yr. Old?

Can anyone answer my question on SSA Disability for a 56 yr. old? - ssa disability

I am 56 amounted to 57 in November 2006 I have just signed up for the disability sub-Saharan Africa, in contact with 2 different lawyers to represent me, I said that was my problem and back, I told the two lawyers for the first time win, and not a lawyer, but disputed that, if not both of my money on a first victory initual waste my problem again from 8 bulging degenerated disc 3rd December, degenerative disc disease, T - 12 with a compression fracture of 50%, central spinal canal with mild to severe, with osteophytes Thoughout my entire column. In addition to several places, the compression of the dural sac. 2 weeks ago I presented, I am 56 and amounted to 57 in November 2006, I went through PT for 4 or 5 weeks without inprovement. Now my question is since I have 2 different lawyers and they both told me that I can win a case for the first time contacted, can anyone tell me why a lawyer told me to leave and files without your help because I would have said that the gain of the 1st Times be hired instead of her desire.

3 comments:

Brendy said...

Probably said this because (known luckily for you, the lawyers are a rarity). Follow their advice and the file itself, or make an appointment with a lawyer who specializes in the processing of disability claims. If you are a rejection, then you hire a lawyer to fight your case for you. Prepared to be a long process (the maximum number of days it takes until a decision is taken to 1760 days), with mountains of paper. Over 60% of the applications were initially rejected (see link). If you are physically unable to go to the office of social security in a file, call 1-800-772-1213 to schedule a conference call.

Blaze said...

Your age is not considered a factor for eligibility for sub-Saharan Africa, but reduce the amount of your benefits if it passes. If your injury is work to be completed not prabably approved workerman before the issue of compensation. And it makes a difference in their performances. Be sure to let his case closely, if he is denied his appeal of the decision and, if necessary, again and again so that will be when "approved", fresh at the time of initial application. When you finish your case and then go to a new application of a new housing, and to go through the whole process over again and lose all the previous month or year-of-service. If your doctor thinks you have a permanent disability will be finally approved and do not need a lawyer can call 2 or 3 times to final approval, and if you do not have the financial Resorces you may take up to 6 months until a year, then after the third rejection is time, a rental. A% cap on what can the Office for Social Security benefits received in the back, and services. Why pay anytaHing .. When it is known that most applicants are denied SSI-2-3-times available. Also, no doubt, if they win, but most people leave the appeal does not lose too much money and hired a lawyer and pay a lot of money ... So one wonders why the lawyer in his case. ... is what they could earn their trust if they are private and will build their consideration call to increase income
You? We talked about his physical problems who are disabled, but with only 5 weeks. the PT as a treatment may weaken your position.
Do not give up!

Jena W said...

They seem to try to save money. I had a parent who knew it was a "slam dunk" case, but I wanted a lawyer for all cases. The lawyer was a lot of paperwork and tell him that the SSA was applied. When you call, said that its nothing to do at this point, but if denied benefits, they would make them more attractive. It was finally approved for disability with some residue. Despite the fact that the lawyer still had to work a minimum percentage of their money ($ 3,500) under the contract to pay. He presented a tax lawyer review after month without news from the SSA.

Post a Comment