Friday, January 8, 2010

Copd Steroids I Have COPD And The Dr. Has Me Steroids And I Stopped Smoking I Am Being Kind Of Nasty Is This Normal?

I have COPD and the Dr. has me steroids and I stopped smoking I am being kind of nasty is this normal? - copd steroids

I was in hospital for a week and the doctor had me on steroids and now I must continue, I am also slowly patch.My friend and I have had several arguments in recent days. There is still smoke disappears outside.Will but in a bad mood when I stop with steroids and the cigarettes were for a while.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I can imagine that your doctor has prescribed prednisone. Prednisone is a steroid that contributes significantly to an inflammation of the bronchi. It has few side effects. First, weight gain can gain 10 pounds or more, while in this drug. Following the dramatic mood swings. The time, my doctor has me on prednisone was unbearable, and it was that negative thoughts and selfish. Please talk to your partners breathing and medication side effects and let him know, for some time, try not to himself, much latitude cut.

Oreo Schmoreo said...

Steroids can cause, how you can stop. Is it possible that you could be the nicotine gum used? Who could help a little. Good luck with your quit!

Post a Comment